产品交货
1.What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? 你们最早什么时候能够交货?
2.When will the goods reach ourport?货物什么时候能到达我方港口?
3.Will it possible for you to ship the goods beforeOctober?10月份之前能发货吗?
4. I'm sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.对不起,我们无法提早交货。
5.I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have causedyou.由于延迟交货给您造成的不便我感到非常抱歉。
6.We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulatedtime我们会在规定时间内发货。
7.The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of September.我们最早能在9月末发货。
8. You know that time of delivery is very important to us.I hope you can give our request your special consideration.交货时间对我们来说非常重要,希望你方能够重视。
9.Let's discuss the delivery date first.You offered to deliver the goods within sixmonths after the contract signing.让我们来说一下交货期的问题。你方在合同签订后的6个月内交货。
10.The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within threemonths?间隔太长,可以在3个月内交货吗?
11.We shall effect shipment as soon as thegoodsareready.货物一旦准备好,我们就立刻发货。
12.1f you desire earlier delivery,we can onlymake a partialshipment.如果您想要尽早发货,那我们只能分批装运了。
13.I can assure you that we’ll do our best to advance theshipment.我们保证会尽快发货。
14. I'm afraid not. As you know.we have a lot of order to fill.恐怕不行我们的订单很多。
15.I believe that the products will reach you in time and hope they will give youcomplete satisfaction.您会及时收到我们的货物,希望您能够满意。
产品签单
1.Before the formal contract is drawp up wed like to restate the main points of the agreement 在签订正式合同之前,我们再重申下协议中的重点内容
2.We can get the contract finalized now.我们现在可以签合同了。
3.It is very important for us to abide bycontracts and keep good faith我们都要遵合同,守信誉。
4. Have you any questions as regards to thecontract?关于合同您还有什么疑问吗?
5.Do you think the contract contains basically all wehave agreed on duringnegotiations?你觉得这份合同基本涵盖了我们在谈判过程中谈到的所有内容吗?
6.These are two originals of the contract weprepared.我们准备了两份合同原件。
7.Shall we sign the contract now?现在能签合同吗?
8. We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far.It is time tosign the contract.我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧。
9.Let's congratulate ourselves for the successfulcontract成功签了合同我们庆祝一下吧。
付款方式
1. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?关于付款方式你们通常怎么操作?
2.What are your terms of payment?你们用什么方式付款?
3. We'd like you to pay us byL/C.我们希望您能用信用证方式付款
4.We insist on full payment.我们要求你方全额付款。
5. We ask for a 30 percent down payment.我们需要30%的预付定金。
6.We hope you willacceptD/P.我方希望您可以接受付款交单的付款方式。
7.I'm sorry. We can’t accept D/P or D/A.We insist on payment by I./C.对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款。
8.When should we open theL/C?我们需要什么时候开立信用证?
9. Your L/C must reach us 30 days before the date of deliveryso as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.我方需在交货日期前30天收到信用证,这样我们才好安排。
10.How long should our L/C be valid?我们的信用证有效期需要为多长时间?
11. In what currency will payment be made?需要用什么货币来支付?
货物
1.As for the insurance have quite a lot of things which I am still not clear about 关于保险我还有很多事情不清楚。
2. What do your insurance clauses cover?你方投保的保险涵盖哪些方面?
3.I wonder if the insurance company holds the responsibility for the loss.我想知道,保险公司是否对丢失承担责任。
4.Can you tell me the difference betweenWPAandFPA?您能给我说说单独海损赔偿(水渍险)和单独海损不赔(平安险)的区别吗?
5.I'd like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 110% of the invoice amount.我希望以发票金额的110%为商品投保。
6.Ocean shipping ergo insurance is important because goods run the risk ofdifferent hazards such as firestorm collision,theft-leakageexplosionsand etc.投保海运险是很重要的,货物在海上可能遭遇各种风险,例如火灾、暴雨、碰撞、偷窃、泄漏、爆炸等。
7.Should any damage be incurred,you may,within 60 days after the arrival of the consignment,file a claim supported by a survey port with the insurance company at your end. 如果发生损坏,你方可以在货物到达后60日内提出索赔,但要有你方所在地保险公司开立的检验报告。
8. The extra premium involved will be on your account.额外的保险费将由你方承担。
箱讯科技立足于国际货代供应商管理服务,团队自主研发国际货代SAAS系统,致力于成为顶尖的国际物流数字化基础设施供应商,以科技驱动国际物流创新发展,打造国际物流全链路数智化服务平台,为客户提供专业化透明化高效高性价比的全球供应链整合解决方案,以及端到端可见性和可控性的国际物流服务,欢迎咨询400-1567-881。